Union of Public Service (UPSC) has released admit card of the NDA I today on 26th March. The exam will be conducted on 18th April. Those candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download their admit card by going through the official website, upsconline.nic.in.
Know here: NDA 2021 Syllabus, Exam pattern
Steps to download NDA I Admit card
- Go to the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on "Download" in the e-Admit Card section.
- Read the instruction and click "Yes"
- To login select any of the given option
- Enter the details and click on submit.