WBJEE 2019 counselling has begun by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Those candidates who have qualified should now complete the registration to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. It is mandatory to register in the application form for the counseling is available only in online mode. June 29, 2019, is the final date for registration, however, choice filling and locking can be done till June 30, 2019.
Following is the procedure for WBJEE 2019 Counselling Registration and Choice Filling:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE 2019 (wbjeeb.nic.in)
- Click on the counseling registration and choice filling link
- Select “New Registration”
- WBJEE/JEE Main credentials have to be entered for registration
- Payment of the counseling fee has to be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Selection of colleges and courses as per preference has to be done.
- Click on “Submit”
It is mandatory that the candidates should complete the locking of choices by June 30, 2019. In case if you fail to lock your choices, the authorities will automatically lock their last saved choices. No changes can be made after the locking of choices is done. There will be no fresh registrations, so you have to complete the procedure by the given date. The first seat allotment result will be announced on July 3, 2019, in online mode.
The allotted candidates will have to pay the provisional admission fee and report to their respective Reporting Centres for document verification between July 4 to 7, 2019.