Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) has extended the admission registration in Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) to 31 March. Earlier the deadline was 15th March 2020. The MICAT exam was successfully conducted on January 25, 2020, with the result declared on 14th February. The candidates for FPM programs were shortlisted through GD/PI, conducted by the organizing authority.
Steps to Apply for MICA FPM Program:
- Go to the official website of MICA
- Click on the "Apply Online" tab
- Register by providing necessary details
- After successful registration, you will get email and SMS containing your MICA ID and password
- Upon submitting, click on the "Application Form" tab
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 2500/-
To apply, Click Here
FPM Admit Card:
MICA will issue the hall ticket of candidates who will appear for the FPM examination. Candidates can download the hall ticket on the official website by providing their MICA ID and Password. No Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- Performance in FPM Admission Test
- Academic performance from 10+2 onwards,
- Professional work/research experience in media and communication
|MICAT 2020 exam date||January 25, 2020|
|Result announced||February 14, 2020|
|GD/PI||1st and 2nd week of March 2020|
|FPM program deadline||31st March 2020(extended)|
|Final result||April 2020(tentative)|
MICAT is an entrance test being conducted by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. The entrance exam allows the students to get admitted to the PGDM - C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications) course. This exam is widely popular among students. Almost more than 8000 students compete in this exam for over 180 seats. MICAT is conducted two times in one year as MICAT-I and MICAT-II.
For more details about the MICAT exam, Click Here
To know more about Communication Management, Click Here