All Indian Management Association (AIMA) has extended the last date to register for MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) September PBT mode (Paper-Based Test) test to 27th September. The exam is also postponed to 3rd October which was supposed to be conducted on 20 Sept. Interested candidates should check the MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying.
MAT 2020 Revised Dates:
||27 September 2020
|Admit card availability
||28 September 2020
||3 October 2020
CAT 2020 Registration Last Date Extended to 23rd September
Steps to Register:
- Go to the official website of AIMA MAT
- Click on "Register"
- Fill all the necessary details and then click on "Submit"
- Your password will be sent to your register email ID
- Login by providing email ID, password, and DOB
- May the payment of Rs 1550/-
- Upload photo and signature
- Fill the application form
- Submit the application to finish the process
To register for MAT 2020 PBT September exam, Click Here
AIMA has also notified that if due to the prevailing situation of COIVD-19 Pandemic continues and it is not feasible to conduct MAT 2020 PBT exam on 3rd October, then the registration will be carried on to the next session i.e. MAT 2020 December Session.