Galgotias University that is located in Greater Noida has started admissions to B.Tech courses. It offers a B.Tech program is a four years AICTE approved. Interested candidates should apply for the course in online mode. Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria set by Galgotias University for admission at their official website before filing their applications. The university offers 18 different specializations under B.Tech courses.
Galgotias University has set some eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Tech. Let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria-
- Aspiring candidates should have a minimum of 60% in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and also one of the Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject / Computer Science / Informatics Practices / Information Technology/ Agriculture / Engineering Graphics / Business Studies in class XII.
- The Admission process of B.Tech will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in GEEE conducted by the University. If you have qualified JEE Main/ UPSEE are exempted from the entrance examination.
Programs offered &Their Fee Structure:
|Programs||Duration||Tuition Fees (per annum)|
|B.Tech Computer Science Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||4 years||1,80,000|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Internet of Things and Cyber Security Including Blockchain Technology)|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Gaming Technology)|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Business Systems|
|B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (Cloud Computing & virtualization)|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering Environment and Pollution Control||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech in Automobile Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
|B. Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Bio-Medical Engineering)||4 years||1,80,000|
|B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
|B.Tech Biomedical Engineering||4 years||1,59,000|
Online Registration Process:
- Interested candidates must have filled the Online Application Form on the official website along with complete details.
- First of all, candidates must register and verify the email ID.
- After a successful registration process, a unique ID will be generated.
- Then submit the information required and after filling the complete form the page will be redirected.
- Candidates must do the payment of Rs 1100 only online by using your credit card/debit card.
- After the successful registration of the Online Application form, the administration will evaluate the application forms of the candidate’s eligibility criteria and will prepare a merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared to base on the marks secured by the candidate in the Class XII examination.
- The candidates in the merit list will be informed through a selection letter that is called Provisional Offer letter, through an email and text.
- The provisional letter will provide all details of the admission process.