Vellore Institute of Technology conducting authority of VITEEE 2020, has started the Counselling Process for B.Tech from today i.e. August 10. Authorities will conduct the VITEEE Counselling 2020 in online mode due to the ongoing COVID - 19 pandemic. VIT 2020 Counselling will be conducted in four phases. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their ranks obtained and will be invited for the VITEEE counseling process.
The login credentials for the VIT Counselling process has been already sent to the student's registered contact number. Students can use this login id to fill up the application form and submit their choices in two days. The students have to pay a registration fee of Rs 5000 after submitting their choices. Only after payment of registration fees, the B.Tech seat allotment will be declared. Candidates are advised to fill all possible choices for seat allotment.
Click Here, to Know about Vellore Institute of Technology
Click Here, to Know about VITEEE
VITEEE 2020 Counselling Schedule
||Registration and Choice Filling
|Rank 1 to 20,000
||August 10 to 11, 2020
||August 12, 2020
|Rank 20001 to 60000
||August 14 to 15, 2020
||August 16, 2020
|Rank 60001 to 1 lakh
||August 18 to 19, 2020
||August 20, 2020
|Ranks above 1 lakh
||August 22 to 23, 2020
||August 24, 2020
Steps to Follow after login:
Step-1 Know your results - rank position [available inside the login].
Step-2 Read all the given instructions[inside login] carefully before you proceed.
Step-3 Give your choices of preferred Course / Campus / Category.
Step-4 Edit your choices before the deadline.
Step-5 View your registered choices of Course / Campus / Category.
Step-6 Seat allotment will be based on your rank and your preferred choice
- Students have to pay 50% of their tuition fees in advance after the seat is allotted to them.
- The last date to pay the tuition fee is 10th September 2020.
Required Documents during Counseling and admission:
- Admit Card of VITEEE 2020
- Rank Card and Results of VITEEE 2020
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft for Rs. 50000/- drawn in favor of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', payable at Vellore. mention in the VITEEE application 2020.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 21,200/- drawn in favor of 'Vellore Institute of Technology', payable at Vellore for the candidates who want to stay in the hostel.
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
- Migration Certificate (if issued by the board)
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North
- Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura)
- 4 recent passport size photos
- Non-judicial stamp paper.etc
Kadambari Vishwanathan, Assistant Vice President, VIT Vellore, said, a total of 1,83,000 applications were received for the B.Tech 2020 admission. The rank list has been announced on 5th August 2020. Due to the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic, VITEEE 2020 Exam has been canceled. The rank list will be prepared according to the candidate's score in the 12th Board exam.
Popular Engineering Branches: