JEE Main 2020 admit card has been released on its official site. This time the authority of JEE Main has provided some necessary guidelines that need to be followed by candidates. The exam will be held from the 1st of September to the 6th of September.
“The number of Examination Centers have also been increased from 570 to 660. JEE Main is a Computer Based Test (CBT). Additionally, the number of shifts has been increased from the earlier 8 to 12, and the number of candidates per shift has been reduced from earlier 1.32 lakh to 85000 now,”
The necessary guidelines are:
1. Candidates must reach the centre as per the stipulated time.
2. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall once it's out of time.
3. Candidates will be allowed to leave the room once at a time.
4. A day before the examination it is advised to visit the examination centre once so that they do not face any problem.
5. Without admit card and Valid ID Proof candidates will no be allowed.
6. No personal gadgets will be allowed inside the examination hall including electronic devices, mobile phone.
7. Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are not permitted.
8. No Candidate should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices as the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
9. Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time.
10. Lab number will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
11. Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in the centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the centre.
12. Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
Latest: JEE Main Admit Card Released, Download Here
Things to be carried by the candidates into the examination venue:
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
The states also lift lockdown in 7 cities of Odisha, the decision was taken after the chief secretary announced that there will be free transport and accommodation for the students who are going to appear for the JEE Main and NEET examination.
Worried about JEE Mains? Here Are Some Last-Minute Preparation Tips, Check Here