JEE Main 2020 8th January Exam Analysis
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) 2020 was successfully conducted for both the shifts on 8th January by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The morning shift was conducted from 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM and the afternoon shift was conducted from 2.30 PM - 5.30 PM. Both the papers were for B.E/B.tech.
The exam was conducted in online mode in 567 test centres spread across 231 test cities of India and 9 test centres abroad. A total of 9,21,261 candidates had registered for JEE Main 2020 for paper 1 of B.E./B.Tech exam. According to the candidates, the question paper was moderate to difficult.
1. Physics & Mathematics sections were moderate to difficult
2. The chemistry was the easiest among the three
3. The whole paper was evenly distributed from the class 11th and 12th syllabus
4. The physics paper had more questions from class 12 syllabus
5. Mathematics section has more questions from class 11 syllabus entirely based on NCERT
JEE Main 2020 Exam pattern for B.E/B.Tech:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
* 20 MCQ questions and 5 special questions (to be filled with numerical value)
MCQ questions: +4 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each incorrect answer
Non-MCQ questions: +4 marks for each correct answer and0 marks for each incorrect answer
Also Read, JEE Main 2020 7th Jan Analysis
Read, JEE Main 2020 Syllabus, Cut-Off, Counselling
Read here, JEE MAIN 2020 January session- 5 Factors to consider Now