Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has issued a notification that the KMAT 2020 (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) will be conducted again in PBT mode (Pencil Paper Test) on 28th November. The PBT mode exam is conducted for those candidates who missed the IBT exam (Internet-Based Test) on 29th October. Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website once it is released.
Steps to Download KMAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of KMAT
- Click on the "Admit Card" tab
- Enter your application number and date of birth and login
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of it
To download KMAT 2020 admit card, Click Here
KMAT 2020 PBT Exam Day Guidelines:
Candidates have to follow these exam day guidelines for the Karnataka KMAT 2020 entrance exams:
- Candidates should report to the exam centre at least 1 hour prior to the exam to complete all the formalities easily
- Candidates should carry a blue/black ballpoint pen, HB Pencils, eraser, and a sharpener to the exam hall
- Any electronics items such as phones, calculators, etc. are not allowed inside the exam hall
- Candidates must carry the Admit card and a photo ID proof to the exam centre. Those who fail to bring these documents will not be allowed to give the exam.
About KMAT 2020:
KMAT Karnataka 2020 entrance exam is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). It is regarded as the gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Karnataka. It is a state-level exam which will be held in more than 10 cities across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India.