University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has invited applications for MBA and B.Tech courses for the academic session 2019-20 through UPES entrance exams.
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies university provides B.Tech courses with specialization in Information Technology, Oil and Gas, Mechanical, Power, High Technology, Aerospace, Infrastructure, Health, Safety, and Environment, and Electronics & Communication.
For B.Tech Programmes: Candidate should have minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
For MBA Programmes: Candidates with minimum 50% marks in class 10th and 12th and in graduation can apply for UPESMET.
- For B.Tech programmes entrance exam is called UPESEAT
- Last date to apply is 25 Apr 2019
- Exam date is 29 Apr to 5 May 2019
- For MBA programmes entrance exam is called UPESMET
- Last date to apply is 21 Jan 2019
- Exam date is 26 Jan to 28 Jan 2019
How to apply:
Eligible interested candidates need to apply online on the official website.
To apply for UPSE entrance exam click here
The application fee is Rs. 1850/- for all programs.
- The UPES entrance exams will be in CBT mode only.
- The UPESEAT 2019 exam questions will be from physics, chemistry, mathematics, English language comprehension, current affairs and general awareness.
- There will be a total of 200 questions. 50 questions will be asked each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, 30 questions from the English Language Comprehension section and 20 questions from Current Affairs Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
The UPES entrance exam qualifying candidates will be appearing for the counseling rounds and the admission will be finalized thereafter.