The Utter Pradesh NEET PG 2020 counseling procedure will be held offline. The last mop-up round of the counseling procedure will be starting by July 23, 2020. There will be on spot admission available for different courses with complete payment of fees. The admission process is open to those candidates who have already registered for the mop-up round for UP PG medical counseling. Candidates shall keep in mind that both the government and private medical/ dental admission will be through UP PG 2020 counseling. Both the admission to government and private colleges will be done on different dates. Candidates must keep themselves well aware of the dates for the counseling process.
Read here : NEET PG 2020 Counselling process, Answer key, Faqs.
Dates for the offline counseling of UP NEET PG 2020
|Counselling for government medical/dental colleges||23-Jul-2020 (1 pm) and 24-Jul-2020 (11 am)|
|Counselling for private medical colleges||27-Jul-2020 to 29-Jul-2020 (11 am)|
|Counselling for private dental colleges||20-Jul-2020 (11 am) and 31-Jul-2020 (11 am)|
Important instruction for UP NEET PG 2020 counselling
- Candidates seeking to take admission and attend the mop-up round for UP NEET 2020 shall report in the Kalam center, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow on the date provided.
- Candidates shall be there at the center by 10 am.
- Those candidates who have applied for the previous round of UP NEET are not allowed for the current counselling procedure.
- Also, candidates who were allotted seats in AIQ NEET PG counselling 2020 can not apply for this round.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents with the original copies (carry two copies of each document).
- Those candidates who have already paid the security fees in the previous round will not have to pay the fees again.
- Rest candidates shall carry a demand draft for the security fee drawn in favor of Director General Education and Training, U.P payable at Lucknow.
Security fee for the counselling are:
- For the government medical/dental seats: 30,000/-
- For the private medical seats: 2,00,000/-
- For the dental (private) seats: 1,00,000/-
The tuition fee are as follows, candidates have to carry the demand draft for full payment.
- Clinical seat (private college): 14,00,000/-
- Pathology seat (private college): 5,00,000/-
- Seats in dental college: 2,00,000/-
Note: candidates are requested to complete the admission process on the given date before leaving the campus.
Read also : NIRF Ranking: Check the List of Top Medical Colleges