KIIT( Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) has topped the list in Private HEI (Higher Education Institutions) by Rank 1 in the Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements
Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India in order to rank all major higher educational institutions and universities in India systematically on indicators related to “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development” amongst students and faculties.
Major points for consideration of this award
- Budget & Funding Support.
- Infrastructure & Facilities.
- Awareness, Promotions & support for Idea Generation & Innovation.
- Promotion & Support for Entrepreneurship Development.
- Innovative Learning Methods & Courses.
- Intellectual Property Generation, Technology Transfer & Commercialization.
- Innovation in Governance of the Institution.
Shri Venkaiah Naidu released the ARIIA ranking today itself in the presence of Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Hon'ble Minister of HRD and Shri Sanjay Sham Rao Dhotre, Hon'ble MoS of HRD.
KIIT University has always looked forward to nurturing innovation and entrepreneurship among students and faculty