AIMA (All Indian Management Association) has declared the MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) PBT (Paper Based Test) exam schedule and the last date of registration. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 6th December 2020. Interested students can register themselves for the exam on or before 29 November 2020. Aspirants can check the official schedule that is given below to know all the important dates of registration, admit card, and exam.
MAT 2020 Exam Details. Click Here
|Last Date for Online Registration||29 November 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1 December 2020|
|Exam/Test Date||6 December 2020|
Steps to Register for MAT PBT 2020
- Visit the official website of AIMA MAT
- Click on "Register"
- Fill all the necessary details and click on "Submit"
- The password will be sent to the registered email ID
- Login by providing email ID, password, and DOB
- May the payment of Rs 1550/-
- Upload photo and signature
- Fill the application form
- Submit the application to finish the process
Click Here, to Register for MAT 2020 PBT December
Read to Know:
- List of Top Management Schools Accepting MAT Score in Your Region
- 5 steps to crack MAT Exam without a bump