JIPMER PG Mock Test for MD/MS and MDS Exam is available now
Conducting Authorities of the JIPMER PG have released the mock test for the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research for Postgraduate (JIPMER PG) on 16th June 2020 on its official website (jipmer.edu.in). This is done in order to make the candidates familiar with the exam pattern, level of the question, the mock test has been released in online mode. The mock test of JIPMER 2020 is designed in a way to allow the candidates to know the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam and by going through the mock test, candidates will be aware of the time spent in attempting a question.
Click Here, to Know about JIPMER PG.
Click Here, to know about Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Steps for JIPMER PG Mock Test:
- Visit the official website, jipmer.edu.in, and select the ‘Mock Test’.
- Click ‘OK’ on the pop-up a notification asking for permission to transfer the link to the login portal.
- Click on the login with already filled credentials.
- Candidates will be required to be read the appeared instructions carefully.
- Click on the ‘Disclaimer box’ accepting the terms and conditions.
- Now, candidates will be able to access the mock test questions on the screen, one by one.
- Use the facilities of the mock test by attempting the questions.
- Candidates are advised to constantly keep track of the time displayed on the screen.
Click Here, to go to the Mock test Link
JIPMER PG 2020 entrance exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry. This entrance is done for the admission into various P.G Programs in the field of Medical. The medium of exam is English and the questions will be objective type.
NIRF Ranking: Check the List of Top Medical Colleges
8 Keys to crack Medical Entrance exams at first attempt
Most Trending Paramedical Courses With High Salary in India