Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the dates and details of the final counseling round that will be conducted for MD/MS courses. The counseling will be conducted on 5th February 2020 through offline mode.
JIPMER PG 2020 Counseling Date and Venue:
|Counseling date||5th February 2020|
|Registration for counseling starts||8.00 AM|
|Registration for counseling ends||11.00 AM|
|Counseling time||2.00 PM (Candidates should be seated inside the counseling hall at 1.30 PM)|
1. Any candidate with a minimum of 50 percentile and above for Unreserved (UR) and Institute (INST) categories are eligible.
2. Candidates with a minimum of 45 percentile and above for UR OPH (Orthopedic Physically Handicapped) are eligible
3. Candidates with a minimum of 40 percentile and above for SC/ST/OBC, including OPH are eligible to attend this final counseling irrespective of their previous counseling attendance.
Documents Required During Counseling
1. JIPMER PG 2020 Rank letter
2. Recent passport-sized photographs
3. JIPMER PG 2020 Admit card/hall ticket
4. MBBS Marksheet/documents
5. Proof of DOB
6. Transfer certificate
7. Internship completion certificate
8. Residence proof
9. Category proof
10. Migration certificate
For details about JIPMER PG Exam, Click Here
For detailed information about JIPMER Institution, Click Here