National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key of CMAT 2020 on its official website. The procedure to challenge the answer key starts from 30th January 2020 and ends on 2nd February 2020 (till 5 PM). The test was held on 28th January 2020 for which 74,486 students were registered.
Steps to Challenge the Answer Key:
1. Go to the official website - https://cmat.nta.nic.in
2. Click on the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ button.
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on the submit button.
4. The Answer Key appears on the screen with 100 questions with Option IDs & Correct Option IDs.
5. The Option IDs next to the Question ID is the correct answer key.
6. To challenge this option, you may select one or multiple Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking in the checkbox.
7. To upload supporting documents, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
8. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘submit your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
9. All Option IDs will be displayed which you want to challenge.
10. Click on ‘Save your Claim and pay the fee of Rs.1000 for each question challenged.
11. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
To challenge the answer key click here
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level online entrance test, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), India for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programs approved by AICTE. CMAT is conducted every year as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
This test is all about evaluating the candidate’s ability across various segments such as Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. The CMAT score is approved by all AICTE-Approved Institutions or University Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges.
For more details about CMAT,click here
Also Read Top 10 Popular MBA Specializations