National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020 on its official website on 30th January 2020. Candidates can challenge the answer key until 2nd February by paying Rs. 1000/- per challenge. GPAT 2020 exam conducted in 107 Cities in 32 States/UTs on 28th January 2020 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for which 50,747 candidates were registered.
Steps to Challenge the Answer Key:
1. Go to the official website of NTA GPAT
2. Click ‘Challenge(s)regarding Answer Key’ button.
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and then click on the Submit button.
4. You will be able to see 125 Questions IDs along with Option IDs & Correct Option IDs, they are in sequential order.
5. The Option IDs next to the Question ID under the column ‘Correct Option(s)/Answer’ is the correct answer key.
6. If you wish to challenge this option, you may select one or multiple Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking in the checkbox.
7. If you want to upload supporting documents, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
8. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘submit your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
9. You will be able to see a display of all the Option IDs which you want to challenge.
10. Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
11. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. You have to make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
To challenge the GPAT Answer Key, Click Here
GPAT qualifying scores for various categories
GPAT 2020 Important Dates
|GPAT 2020 exam date||28th January 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||30th January 2020|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||2nd February 2020|
|Result declaration||7th February 2020|
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam which will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to provide admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) programs. GPAT exam score is valid for 3 years for admission only until the academic year. The score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
For details about the recent release of GPAT 2020 Question paper & response sheet, Click Here
For GPAT 2020 Cut-off, Counseling Procedure, Click Here
Also read, NEET PG Registration, Pattern, Syllabus, Cut-off