NTA has released provisional answer key of UGC NET2020 on 5th November. The exam was conducted from 24 September to 17 October. 55 NET subjects Answer key has been released. The answer keys are available in the official website www.ugcnet.nts.nic.in. Candidates can get their answer keys to login the official website by providing their application number and date of birth.
Steps to download the UGC NET 2020 answer key:
- Go to the official website www.ugcnet.nta.in
- Click on the link page
- Candidates will have to enter application no, date of birth when a new page will open.
- The answer key will be display on the screen
- Verify the answer key and then download it
- Take a print out of your download copy for future use.
Candidates can Challenge the UGC NET 2020 answer key. Candidates have to submit proper evidence of each challenged and required to pay fee 1000 rupees.
|Date of NTA UGC NET 2020 exam starts||24 September 2020|
|Date of NTA UGC NET 2020 exam ends||13 November 2020|
|Answer key release date||5th November 2020|
|To challenge the answer key last date||7th November 2020|