Manipal University has started admission process for 2017 academic session through MU OET 2017. Manipal University has released the online application form of MU OET 2017 from November 2, 2017 onwards.
B.Tech programmes offered:
1 Aeronautical Engineering
2 Automobile Engineering
3 Biomedical Engineering
5 Chemical Engineering
6 Civil Engineering
7 Computer Science and Engineering
8 Computer and Communication Engineering
9 Electrical and Electronics Engineering
10 Electronics and Communication Engineering
11 Industrial and Production Engineering
12 Information Technology
13 Instrumentation and Control Engineering
14 Mechanical Engineering
15 Mechatronics Engineering
16 Print and Media Engineering
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online on the official website.
Step 1 - Registration
• While opting for filling the online application form of MU OET 2017, the candidates have to first register themselves.
• They will receive an email on the registered email ID specifying MU OET 2017 application form number and password.
• Candidates have to use this application number and password as login and password to complete MU OET application form filling process.
During this step, the applicants will have to enter the following personal details,
• First name
• Middle name
• Last name
• Email ID
• Mobile Number
• Date of Birth
Step 2 – Filling contact and communication details
Applicants have to here enter the communication and contact details. They must ensure that all the details filled are correct, as all the further communication from the university will take place through these details mentioned by the candidate.
Details to be filled during this step are as below:
• Address Line 1
• Address Line 2
• Address Line 3
• Pin Code
• Alternate number
• Email ID
• Alternate Email ID
Step 3 – Entering educational/qualifying exam details
Further, the applicants need to enter the following information:
• School/Institution Name
• Qualifying Exam
• Year of Passing (month and year)
This step also involves uploading of photograph and signature of the candidates. After uploading them, the candidates have to read the declaration and click on “I agree”.
Step 4 – Choosing courses and fee payment
• The fourth step in MU OET application form 2017 filling is about selecting your preferred courses and exam cities along with your date of birth and parents name. A candidate must choose minimum 2 exam cities for MU OET 2017.
• Online fee payment can be done through net banking/credit card/debit card
Offline fee payment can be done through DD. If paying through DD, the candidates have to enter the following details:
• DD Number
• Issuing Bank
• IFSC Code
Step 5 – Confirmation
Registered candidates can check the status of their MU OET 2017 application form at this step using their registered email ID and password and confirm.
• Candidates can either upload their photograph and signature with online MU OET application form 2017 or they can send the softcopy of photograph and signature through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Candidates must keep the filled in MU OET application form 2017 safely for all future references.
• After the completion of MU OET 2017 application form filling process, the candidates need to take printout of it and send it to the following address, along with chalan/DD,
• The Director,
Admissions, Manipal University,
Manipal – 576104
Applicants have to pay MU OET 2017 application fee of Rs.600. They also have to pay MU OET 2017 exam fee which is Rs.1400. Aspirants can pay MU OET 2017 application fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or in offline mode via Demand Draft.
Last date for receipt of application for B.Tech: 11th March 2017
Last date for receipt of application for B.Tech Lateral Entry: 15th May 2017