Everyone has a dream of flying in the sky whether it’s in the dream or reality. In reality, how can you it be successful? To fly across the world in every other day and getting paid is really fascinating. Do you want to opt for a Cabin Crew Career? Cabin crew is also popularly known as Air Hostess, Flight Stewards or Flight Attendants. Apart from the glamour side of cabin crew job, there are many other advantages of being trained on cabin crew. The cabin crew on board of a commercial airline is jointly responsible for the safety and comfort of its passengers. Working as a flight attendant for a major airline gives you the opportunity of getting introduced to many people and travel across world.
What’s Cabin Crew Course? This course teaches young professionals to work as expert crew members in airplanes and professionals on completion of the course will receive a certificate on completing their studies. During the study, students may learn crucial skills such as handling unexpected situations during a flight, providing excellent customer service to passengers along with the general duties and responsibilities of the cabin crew. The course also trains crew members about making good choices both on and off the aircraft.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree or 12th Pass or Equivalent
- Age : Below 25 years old
- Height : 5.5-5.9 feet ( Minimum)
- Weight : In Proportion to Height
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- Eye Sight : 20/30 vision or better.
- Other : No Tattoos and wild or unusual hair styles.
Major Courses of Cabin Crew
- Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality
- Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew
- Diploma in International Airline and Travel Management
- Diploma in Airhostess Training and Ground Handling
- Airhostess/ Fight Steward Training
- Cabin Crew Training
Required Skills for Cabin Crew
- Communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with a range of people and working under pressure
- Ability to diffuse situations calmly and quickly
- Excellent customer service and commercial awareness and sales skills
- The capacity to work in a confined space
- Good co-operation skills and compassionate attitude towards the passengers and colleagues
- Flexibility in working unsocial hours on any day of the year
Top Colleges for Cabin Crew Course
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Mumbai
- Wings Air Hostess & Hospitality Training, Vadodara
- PTC - Aviation Academy, Bangalore
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics (IGIA), Ghaziabad
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
- Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Bangalore
- Jet Airways Training Academy, Mumbai
Prospects in Cabin Crew
- A lucrative career with handsome monetary benefits. The perks include flying allowance, hotel stay, free flight tickets for your and family members and medical benefits.
- Bring the excitement of travel to foreign locations and will have the opportunity of meeting a lot of people.
- You can seek job opportunities in public sector airlines, like Indian Airlines and Air India.
- You can also seek job opportunities private airlines operating on domestic and international routes such as Jet Airways, Kingfisher, Spice Jet, IndiGo, and Sahara Airlines.