1. Arvindbhai Patel Institute of Environmental Design
2. All India Institute of Local Self-Government
3. CIDCO, GSK, and Company
4. IBI Group, L&T Infrastructure Engineering Ltd
5. Ernst & Young
Q: What is the principal objective of this course?
A: The principal objective of this course is to give exposure to best practices in urban planning and equips with theoretical knowledge and skills required in a professional career of planning and development of human settlements.
Q: What are the important skills for this course?
A: Some of the important skills are mentioned below:
1. Vision: the ability to envision the physical and social alternatives to the existing urban context.
2. Data collection: Often in challenging the environments over a short period of time, requires not only qualitative or quantitative research skills but also shares exceptional organization skills and the adaptation to changing circumstances.
3. Analysis: The sense of demographic information to recognize urban trends.The analysis of the overall context, its data, and the stakeholders make the early stages of this planning process.
4. Understanding the social and environmental impact of plans, as well as design and aesthetics.
5. Communication (external): being able to clearly link the ideas and plans into work, whether through one-to-one or with a public presentation or in a report, this should not be underestimated.
Q: Who are the top job profiles associated with this course?
A: The top job profiles associated with the course are mentioned below:
1. Urban Planner
2. Urban Manager
3. GIS Expert
4. Regional Planner
Q: What are the top entrances for this course?
A: The top entrances are mentioned below:
1. JEE Main
2. NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
3. UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam)
Q: What is the process of admission?
A: The students have to qualify the entrance examination and then the students who have qualified the entrance will be invited for the counseling process
Q: What is the duration of this course?
A: The duration of the U.G course is 4 Years and for the Master's course its 2 years.