1. Important subjects taught are:
2. Ticketing Policies and procedure
3. Fare construction rules and policy
4. Airline and Airport codes
5. Time zones
6. Air-ticketing and reservations
7. Elementary and location geography
8. Air travel requirements
9. Travel sales
10. Customer service
11. Cancellation and refund policy
Q: What is the main objective of this course?
A: The main objective of this course is to impart proper knowledge about the air ticketing, documentation and producing proper professional personnel who can join any airport Office/Reception/Front desk job.
Q: Who are the top recruiters in this field?
A: The top recruiters are mentioned below:
2. Airlines (Indigo, Air Asia, Vistara, Go Air, etc.)
5. Amusement parks
Q: What re the top career options associated with this field?
A: The career options associated with this field are mentioned below:
1. Tour Operator
2. Airline Ticketing Staff/ Ground Staff
3. Travel Agent
Q: What are the important skills required in this field?
A: The important skills required in this field are mentioned below:
1. Good communication skills
2. Customer-oriented approach
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Willingness to work long and odd hours
Q: Is there any kind of entrance examination to be eligible for the course of Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing Management?
A: There is no kind of entrance examination for this course.
Q: What is the minimum eligibility for this course?
A: The minimum eligibility for this course is that the candidate must have successfully completed 10th and +2 from a recognized board.
Q: What are the top colleges for the course of Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing Management?
A: Some of the top colleges are mentioned below:
1. School of Airline and Travel Management(SATM), Kochi
2. Airwings Airlines Academy(AAA), Udaipur
3. Airwings International Academy, Tiruchirappalli
4. Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training, Noida
Q: What is the duration of this course?
A: The duration of this course is 6 months to 1 year depending on the college or university.