The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released official notification for the Engineering Services Examination 2017. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday issued a notification announcing examination dates and procedure for filling up 440 engineering positions in various departments of the central government. The last date to apply for the examination is 26th October 26.
Name of posts:
• Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
All the candidates will be selected after clearing these three stages:
1) The preliminary 2) The Main 3) The Personality Test
The preliminary examination will be held tentatively on January 8, 2017 at various centres across the country.
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess at least a Bachelors degree in engineering disciplines from a recognised university/institute.
How to apply:
All the candidates need to apply online on the official website.
• Application invited from 28th September 2016
• The last date to apply is 26th October till 6 pm
• Prelims will be held on 8th January 2017