Sanskriti University, Mathura announces the Conduct of SEEE-2017 for admissions to various B.Tech / Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech and Integrated B.Tech+MBA programmes in various disciplines viz. Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering.
• Candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate of PCM in 10+2/Intermediate from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
• “NIOS” Candidates are also eligible to apply.
Note:- Candidates who are to appear or have appeared in the qualifying exam, are also eligible to apply & take the Exam, but their admissions will be subject to submission of the proof of having fulfilled the eligibility criteria by 31-10-2017.
Candidates can apply online on the official website.
Delhi, Faridabad, Mathura, Agra, Aligarh, Jhansi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Siliguri, Itanagar, Gangtok, Dhanbad and Jaipur.
Subjects of Examination & Pattern:
Equal weightage is given in the entrance examination to all the three subjects.
• Physics – 33.33% weightage
• Chemistry – 33.33% weightage
• Mathematics – 33.33% weightage
Syllabus shall be as per the syllabus of class 11th and 12th of CBSE board.
• The Entrance Test will be conducted online. The paper will have objective type 150 Questions. Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as (1), (2), (3) and (4). Out of these, only one correct answer or appropriate answer must be marked;
• Each question shall carry 4 marks;
• No negative marking will be done for the incorrect answers;
• Medium of Exam will be English.
• Dates of Exam: June 03 to June 11, 2017
• Time of Exam: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (2:30 Hrs)
• Application Start Date:December 18, 2016
• Last Date for Applications: February 28, 2017.
• Admit Card: May 25, 2017