The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the Civil Service Mains Examination 2016 for those candidates who are declared successful in CS (P) examination 2016.
The candidates are required to fill the DAF online form by 20th October 6.00 PM.
How to apply:
• Visit the official website
• Click on the link 'DAF - Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016'
• Read the instructions carefully
• Click on the link 'Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016'
• Registered candidates can fill the form and those who are not registered can register themselves by creating a login id and password
• Fill the application form and pay the fee
• Take the print out on a single/one-sided page
• Send the duly filled application to Under Secretary (CSM), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- ll0069 before October 20.
The main examination will be conducted on December 3 in Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
• Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Main) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.