The council of scientific and industrial research CSIR UGC NET 2020 admit card has released. the admit card will be available in online mode on the official website www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The CSIR NET 2020 exam will be held on November 19, 21, and 26, 2020. Candidates who are already applied for the CSIR entrance exam can download the admit card from the official website www.ugcnet.nic.in by providing your application number and date of birth. Those who are appearing for the CSIR UGC NET 2020 exam, All candidates need to follow COVID 19 guidelines at the exam center.
Read more: CSIR UGC NET 2020, Syllabus, Pattern
The download procedure of the CSIR 2020 admit card
Steps to follow how to download the admit card for the CSIR UGC NET exam
- go to the official website
- Click on the link Download Admit Card.
- provide your application number, date of birth, and security code.
- Click again the Login button.
- Read and fill the COVID-19 undertaking form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print for future use.
Details mentioned in the CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card
- name of Candidate's name
- Candidates roll number
- photo and signature of the candidate
- address of the candidates
- application number
- exam slot and time
- Time of reporting
- exam center name address
|Admit card released||7th November|
|CSIR NET exam date||19 NOV, 21 NOV, 26 NOV|
|Result date||Not announced|