Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER, Pondicherry) announced the result of seat allotment 2nd round counseling of JIPMER PG 2020 on 3rd September. A total of 74 candidates are allotted seats in Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS). The counseling process was conducted in 3 rounds. All the seats were allotted based on the candidate's preference while filling the online application form as per the roster point reservation.
Steps to Check the Result:
- Go to the official website of JIPMER
- Click on "Seat Allotment for Second Round of Counselling" link in "Latest Updates"
- Click on the PDF link of the Result
- The result will appear on the screen
To view the Result, Click Here
What After This?
- Those who are allotted the seats are required to pay the admission fee on or before 6th September
- Those who fail to pay the fee, their provisional candidature will be canceled
- Qualified candidates need to be physically present at the venue on said date to complete their admission process
- Pondicherry campus aspirants need to be present at the venue on 7th September
- Non-Pondicherry aspirants will be called for the counseling after 11th September 2020