- The candidates can get admission into the UG and PG courses by clearing the entrance exams respectively with the minimum marks obtained in the previous course they did such as 10+2 for UG and degree course for PG.
- Candidates need to appear for the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims conducted by the National Institute of Design.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Mains based on marks obtained in DAT prelims.
- Admission is based on marks obtained in Design Aptitude Test Prelims (DAT Prelims) and Design Aptitude Test Mains (DAT Mains).
- Merit list of the overseas (supernumerary) category, will be prepared after all the stages of the admission process have been completed.
- Only those candidates with a score of 40% and above will be eligible for the admission.
- Seats remaining vacant in the overseas (supernumerary) category will lapse and will not be transferred to