The DU ( University of Delhi) has started admission for post graduate courses for academic session 2020-21 today, 18th November 2020 at 10:00 AM in their official web portal. The candidate who are interested to get admission into PG courses have to register online by visiting the official web portal of DU (Delhi University), du.ac.in. The admission into University of Delhi will be held for post graduate which include 54 programmes of post graduation. The candidates are asked previously to update their marks by DU and those candidate whose results are not yet came have to wait for further process.
The first merit list for admission into DU PG 2020 will be made based on the entrance exam result conducted by NTA (National Testing agency).The last date of payment for merit list pf PG courses is 23rd November, 2020.
The 2nd merit list for admission into PG courses 2020 will be release on 25th November,2020 on 10:00 AM.
To register online for DU PG 2020-21 admission:
- Candidate who seeks to get admission into PG courses of DU browse the official website of University of Delhi, du.ac.in.
- Login by providing valid email id and those who are new can click on " New User registration".
- Personal details have to given by candidate such as phone number,email id and other details.
- after successful submission of details , a username and password is provided to candidate.
- Now the candidate have to give their details that are asking on screen to fill the admission form.
- Necessary documents to be uploaded by candidates for processing the form.
- Payment will be made thorugh debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Go to "Submit my profile" and saved it for further process.