Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has released the result of the second phase seat allotment of KEAM 2020 (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam) on 23rd October for Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture. The list contains college-wise last rank for candidates of all categories. The phase 1 seat allotment result was declared on 7th October.
Steps to Check the Result:
- Go to the official website of CEE Kerala
- Click on "KEAM 2020-Candidate Portal"
- Click on "Last Rank" tab
- Then click on "Second Phase Allotment"
- The list will appear in PDF format
To check the seat allotment result, Click Here
Documents Required during Counselling process:
- KEAM 2020 Admit card
- Birth certificate
- Transfer certificate from the last institution
- 10th and +2 mark sheets
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala
- Migration certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Receipt of payment of application fee
- The memo issued by CEE