Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has declared the phase 1 seat allotment of KEAM 2020 (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam) on 7th October. Selected candidates can pay the admission fees between 8 - 10 October 2020 through both online and offline mode to confirm their admission. The 1st phase of Admission was done for candidates who filled their choices between 30th September and 6th October in online mode.
How to Check KEAM 2020 1st Seat Allotment:
The seat allotment and all its details are present in the candidate portal of KEAM. Steps to access the candidate portal are:
- Go to the official website of CEE Kerala
- Click on "KEAM 2020 - Candidate Portal"
- Login by using your Application Number and Password
- Click on the Seat Allotment Link
To check, Click Here
Details Present in KEAM 2020 Seat Allotment Memo:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Roll Number
- Allotted course
- Allotted college
- Category of the allotment
- Details of fees to be paid
TS EAMCET 2020 Result Declared
Important Notes Regarding Payment:
- Candidates have to pay the required admission fees to CEE Kerala at any of the Head Post Offices in Kerala or through online payment mode.
- Failing to pay the fees will result in losing the allotment and its higher options.
- The option to pay the fees will not be given twice.
JoSAA Counselling 2020 Registration Started
Institutes Excluded from KEAM 2020 1st Seat Allotment:
- Nirmala College of Health Sciences, Kunnappilly, Thrissur (NEB)
- KVM College of Pharmacy, Kokkothamangalam, Cherthala (KVB)
- Holy Grace Academy of Pharmacy, Mala, Thrissur (HGB)
- KMP College of Pharmacy, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam (KEB)