Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the final result of NDA (2) 2019 (National Defence Academy) on 14 September 2020. A total of 662 candidates have qualified. UPSC has released a PDF containing the Name and Roll No. of the qualified candidates. The NDA (2) 2019 exam was conducted on November 17, 2019, and its written exam result was released on December 12, 2019. The candidates who qualified will now undergo various training to get a position in Indian Armed Forces.
Steps to Check the NDA 2019 Result:
- Go to the official website of UPSC
- Click on "Final Result NDA(II) 2019" in "What's New" section
- Click on the PDF link
- The list of qualified candidates will appear on the screen
To see the Result, Click Here
About National Defence Academy (NDA)
NDA Exam is an examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice a year for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). The selected candidates go through rigorous training for 3 years culminating in graduation with BA/BSc or BCs (Computer Science) degree of JNU Delhi (Apart from this the candidates are also trained in outdoor skills, like PT, Drills, and games). The emphasis in NDA is on character building, mental and physical robustness, leadership and a sense of keen observation for leading the troops on the battlefield.
- CDS II 2019 Result Announced, Check Merit List Here
- NDA Vs CDS: Dream Towards Honour to Serve the Nation
- NDA (National Defence Academy): The Gateway to the Most Prestigious Jobs After 12th