CMAT 2019 Registration Begins by NTA
National Testing Agency started CMAT Registration 2019 from 1st November 2018. Previously, CMAT exam was conducted by AICTE but from 2019 onwards, CMAT will be conducted by the new exam conducting body NTA this year. The CMAT 2019 exam will be held on January 28, 2019.
CMAT exam score will be accepted by more than 1000 colleges all over India. NTA has made many changes in the exam and registration process.
- Graduate students in any discipline from a recognized university, can apply for CMAT.
- Final year students can apply, however, but they need to provide the result for the same before the admission process in various MBA colleges begins.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply:
Eligible aspirants can apply online on the official website.
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on “CMAT 2019”
- A new webpage will be opened
- Click on “Fill Application Form”
- Fill up the registration form with academic, profession and other details
- Click on Submit
To apply online click here
- CMAT is a computer based online test and duration for the same is 3 hour.
- CMAT will be conducted in two sessions and questions for the same come from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness.
- There are 100 questions with 400 marks in total. The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- CMAT 2019 exam will conduct in two slots in a single day. The first slot in the morning session which will take place between 09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M, whereas the afternoon session will take place between 02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M.
- Online Registration starts: November 1 to November 30, 2018
- Admit Card Release date: January 7, 2019
- Date of Examination: January 28, 2019
- Result Declaration: February 10, 2019