Indian Navy Announces AA,SSR, MR Recruitment Process
Indian Navy has announced recruitment notifications for the posts of Artificial Apprentice (AA), Sailors for senior secondary Recruit (SSR) and sailors for matric recruit (MR) on 5th Dec 2018.
The training programme for AA, SSR will start in the month of the August 2019 and for the post of MR in the month of October 2019.
- Artificial Apprentice (AA): 500 vacancies for August 2019 batch
- Sailors for senior secondary Recruit (SSR): 2500 number of vacancies for August 2019 batch
- Sailors for matric recruit (SMR): 400 vacancies for October 2019 batch
- For Artificial Apprentice (AA) - 17 to 20 years (Between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2002)
- For Sailors For Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)- 17 to 20 years (Between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002)
- For Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) recruit- 17 to 20 years (01 Oct 1998 to 30 Sep 2002)
Marital status: Unmarried males can apply for all the three posts.
- The application process for all the three recruitment will start on 14th December 2018.
- For Unreserved candidates, application fee is Rs 205/-
- For SC/ST category candidate fee is exempted.
- There are 3 phases for the exam i.e. Online test, Physical Fitness test, and Medical test.
- For the entire three posts (AA, SSR and MR) first phase test will be in online mode.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the Online Test, Physical Fitness test, and Medical test. Candidates who will qualify the online exam will be selected for the PFT and the candidates who will qualify the PFT will be selected for final round i.e. Medical Examination.
- Application form open: 14th Dec 2018
- Application form close: 30th Dec 2018
- Admit card available: January 2019
- Exam date for all the three recruitment: February 2019