Indian Army recruitment rally from December 24
The Indian Army released a recruitment notice for Indian Army’s 152 Infantry Battalion TA (territorial army) vacancies. There are 33 vacant posts in Indian Army’s 152 Infantry Battalion TA (territorial army) announced by Captain Kanav Asthir, adjutant of 152 Infantry Battalion.
Indian Army’s 152 Infantry Battalion TA (territorial army) will organize a walk-in recruitment rally for Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Delhi & Chandigarh states candidate.
Recruitment rally will be organized at headquarters near Jagraon Bridge of Indian Army’s 152 Infantry Battalion TA from 24th to 31st December 2018.
Vacancy Posts are as follows:
- Jawans (general duty) – 21 posts
- Clerk (staff duty) – 1 post
- Jawans (hairdresser) – 4 posts
- Jawans (community chef ) – 3 posts
- Jawans (housekeeper) – 3 posts
- Jawan (steward) – 1 post
Walk-in recruitment schedules:
- Punjab candidates- 24th Dec
- Haryana candidates- 25th Dec
- Himachal Pradesh & Jammu Kashmir candidates- 26th Dec
- Delhi & Chandigarh candidates- 27th Dec
- For jawans ( general duty): At least Class X pass with an overall score of 45% and 33% score in every subject. If the candidate is Class XII pass, then this condition is not applicable to him.
- For clerk post: The minimum qualification is 10+2 with 60% and minimum 50% in all subjects.
Age Group – Between 18 to 42 years old
Height – Minimum Height should be 160 centimeters
Weight - Minimum 50 kilograms
Chest - Minimum 77 centimeters