AEEE 2020 Result Declared

03Sep,2020
By Editorial

AEEE or The Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam results were declared on 3rd September by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. The exam was held from 17th to 20th August for entry to the various engineering programs at the university. The candidates who sat for the exam can check their AEEE score by logging in amrita.edu.

To qualify for admission to the university, 60 percent weightage will be given to the score that a student secures in the entrance exam by AEEE. The other 40 percent will depend on how the student scored in their class 12 board exams in subjects like Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. The students who have scored more than the cut off marks can register for the counselling sessions. After the counselling, the seats will be allotted to the different courses as per the choice of the students.

Know more: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Admission Procedure, Courses Details, Facilities

How to Check AEEE 2020 Result

First, log in amrita.edu and then enter the AEEE application number along with the password. You will find your result on the screen. One must take a print out of the result for future uses. 

The students who have already sat for the JEE exam can also apply for direct admission based on the JEE scores. The last date for applying is 30th September.

LATEST NEWS


AEEE 2020 Seat Allocation Process Started
AEEE 2020 Slot Booking Starts
SAEEE Slot Booking to start today
SAEEE 2020 test cancelled and admission to be on basis of merit list
AEEE 2020 Application Form extended until further notice
AEEE 2020 New Exam Dates Announced. Check Revised Dates
AEEE 2020 Exam Date Announced. Registration Ends on 30 June
SAEEE 2020 Registration Dates Extended. Check the New Dates Here
AEEE 2020 Registration to End Today, Check the Details Here
AEEE 2020: Application Process Ends Tomorrow, Apply Soon
AEEE 2020 Exam Dates Postponed, Check Details Here
AEEE 2020 Registration Ends on 31st March. Check Details Here
SAEEE 2020 Exam Schedule out, Registration starts from 18th Oct
Registration for AEEE 2020 Starts from Today: Check Details
AEEE 2020 Exam schedule out: Registration from Sept 2nd week
AEEE 2019 Last Date to Apply Has Been Shifted to April 17
JoSAA 2020 Second Mock Seat Allotment Available
JoSAA 2020 First Mock Seat Allotment Available
GATE 2021 Registration With Late Fee Extended till 14th October
OJEE 2020 Counselling Process Started. Register till 26 October
AILET 2020: Admission List Released for BA LLB and LLM
JIPMER Increased its MBBS Seat Intake for both Campuses
NEET 2020 Result to be Declared on 16 Oct. Re-Exam on Wednesday
GATE 2021 Registration with Late Fee Ends Today. Apply Now
NEET UG 2020 Final Answer Key Released. Download Here
JEE Advanced 2020 AAT Result Announced. Download Scorecard Now
AP EAMCET 2020 Result Declared. Check Now
CEED 2021 Registration Last Date Extended. New Dates Released.
UCEED 2021 Registration Extended till 17 October. Apply Now
NDA 2020 Result Announced. Check Now
NTA: NEET 2020 Result Expected Soon. Check Details
CLAT 2020 First Provisional Seat Allocation List Announced
MAT 2020 September PBT Mode Result Announced. Check Now
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling Starts. Book your Slot till 17 Oct
NEET 2020 Result Declared. Download Scorecard Now
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card Released. Download Now
KEAM 2020 Phase 1 Seat Allotment Announced
AILET 2020 Counselling Started for BA LLB and LLM
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key Released. Challenge till 10th October
TS EAMCET 2020 Result Declared. Check Here
MICAT 2021 Registration Started. Test 1 Exam on 5th December
BITSAT 2020 Admission: Iteration 1 Result Announced
CLAT 2020 counselling has started for UG and PG Courses
JoSAA Counselling 2020 Registration Started
CLAT 2020 Result Declared. Download Scorecard Here
JEE Advanced 2020 AAT Registration Started. Apply Now
MAT 2020 PBT Exam Dates Announced. Get the Important Dates Here
JEE Advanced 2020 Result Declared by IIT Delhi. Check Now
AILET 2020 Result Declared. Download Scorecard Now
INI CET Replaces JIPMER PG, PGIMER, AIIMS PG, NIMHANS Exams for 2021
MAHE Partners with TATA Steel to open Manipal Tata Medical College
GATE 2021 Application Form Correction Window Opens 28 October
NEET 2020 Question Paper Released in Various Languages
AP ICET 2020 Rank Card Released. Download Now
CUCET 2020 UG Courses Final Answer Key Released
AILET 2020 Answer Key Released. Question Paper Available

© 2020 | educationasia.in | All Rights Reserved