COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Dates Announced
COMEDK UGET Exam date has been announced by conducting body Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for admission to B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch courses..COMEDK UGET Entrance exam will be held on 10th May 2020. More than 2 lakh students fill the online COMEDK UGET 2020 application form that will be available tentatively from the second week of January. COMEDK UGET is a computer based test held in around over 300 cities in India.The no. of participating colleges would be 117 colleges as per 2018 seat matrix and approximately 20000 seats are available.
COMEDK UGET 2020 eligibility criteria for B.E/B.Tech :
Candidates are recommended to check the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2020 before applying for the examination. With the help of the eligibility criteria, candidates can check if they were eligible to apply for the examination or not. The COMEDK UGET 2020 eligibility criteria is different for B.Tech and B.Arch degree programmes as mentioned below.
- Candidates applying for COMEDK UGET must have passed Class 12th or second PUC or an equivalent examination recognized by the State or Central government.
- Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects – Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses.
- Candidates should have scored 45% marks in PCM in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination (For SC/ST/OBC category 40% marks). All candidates should have also passed in each subject separately.
- Diploma Candidates are not eligible for COMEDK UGET 2020
COMEDK UGET 2020 eligibility criteria for B.Arch:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or 2nd PUC or an equivalent examination recognized by central or state government.
- Diploma (10+3) holders whose diplomas are recognized by the State or Central Governments are eligile to apply for COMEDK UGET.
- Candidates applying for B.Arch must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects besides other subjects.
- General category candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks aggregate marks in Class 12th while SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka require only 45% aggregate marks.
Qualifcation in NATA or Equivalent:The candidates should have qualified any one of the architecture entrance exams (NATA or JEE Main 2020 Paper-II or equivalent) in 2020. There will no entrance examination for the candidates applying for B.Arch degree programmes.
COMEDK UGET Application form 2020:
- COMEDK UGET application form 2020 will be available tentatively from 2nd week of January in their official website.
- Candidates were required to fill in the complete details in the COMEDK application form 2020.
- The process of registration starts with registering valid email id and mobile no. followed by filling details, uploading the images and payment of COMEDK UGET application fee.
|Registration for COMEDK UGET starts||2nd week of January|
|Availability of mock tests||Feb 1st week 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled Application Form and Online Payment||Last week of April 2020|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket||May 1st week to 10th of May|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination||10th May,2020|
|Provisional answer key|
May 2nd week 2020
|Last Date to challenge provisional Answer key ||May 2nd week 2020|
|Release of final answer key||May 3rd week 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Result||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling Session of COMEDK UGET (Round 1)||July 1st week 2020|
|Counselling Session of COMEDK UGET (Round 2)|
July last week 2020
Read more details about COMEDK Click Here
Read Also Moulding the future of Engineering with 7 new trends