Jaypee Business School 2 Year MBA Admission Opens for 2020-2022
Jaypee Business School has offer the admission into 2 year MBA program (Batch 2020-22). Application form is available now. Interested candidate hold the Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. And the final selection in the MBA Programme is on the basis of GD/P. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission into MBA. JBS is one of the few Indian B-Schools, which can boast of its state-of-the-art resources.
- Candidates must be holding a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates graduating by 31st July, 2020 can also apply but they must prove their eligibility latest by 30th September, 2020.
Admission Procedure Candidates seeking admission will be required to have qualified any one of the following entrance examinations:
- CAT- 2019/MAT- 2019 onwards/CMAT- 2019 onwards/XAT-2019/GMAT-2019/ATMA-2019
Read About CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, ATMA
- Shortlisted candidates only (on the basis of relative merit amongst received applications) will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Submission of application does not automatically qualify the candidates for GD/PI and no refund of application fee will be permissible on any account.
- The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
GD Evaluation Parameters:
Each parameter is evaluated out of 20 marks .
- Clarity and Logical Expression
- Team player
- Receptivity and ability to respond to others view
- Quality of contributions made to the discussions (and not aggression)
- Appearance, Body Language and Overall conduct
GD Duration (Minimum 20 minutes)
- The following structure and time frame is followed for the Group Discussion to maintain the uniform pattern in all panels:
- Time frame and the evaluation criteria is announced before the start of GD.
- 3 minutes to be given to help the candidates in organizing their thought on the topic assigned for discussion
- Each candidate is given opportunity to speak for one minute on the topic as his or her opening remarks.
- The topic is thereafter thrown open for discussion for 12-15 minutes
- In the last 2 minutes, the panel members encourages those candidates to speak who didn't participate in the discussions.
Personal Interview Evaluation
A candidate may be evaluated on the basis of the following attributes
- Depth of knowledge of the subject of his / her study besides General Knowledge
- Level of maturity and how goods he / she is as a potential manager
- Extra-curricular activities (like sport, literature, community work, etc.)
- Communication Skills and Overall Personality
- Work experience
- Academic background
Application Fee and Mode of Application
|Application Fee (In Rs.)||Mode of Application|
|Rs. 1000||online and offline|
Programme Offered and Fees: