Hotel Management focuses on teaching students about managing hotel-related activities. It also emphasises on topics like marketing, front office management, public relations, etc. The course incorporates both practical and theoretical subjects. This course is regarded as a dynamic and ambitious. It focuses on the development and enhancement of personal skills.
1. NCHM JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam)
2. IIHM E-CHAT (International Institute of Hotel Management Electronic Common Hospitality Aptitude Test)
3. AIMA UGAT (All India Management Association of Under Graduate Aptitude Test)
4. UPSEE BHMCT (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
5. WBJEE HM (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam of Hotel Management)
6. AIHMCT WAT (Army Institute of Hotel Management And Catering Technology Written Admission Test)
Q: What is a Hotel Management course?
A: Hotel Management focuses on teaching students about managing hotel-related activities. It also emphasises on topics like marketing, front office management, public relations, etc
Q: What is the minimum qualification for this course?
A: The minimum qualification is mentioned below:
Bachelor in Hotel Management:
- 50% of marks in 10+2 with English as a subject, from a recognized Institution.
Master in Hotel Management:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized University.
Q: What are the job profiles associated with the Hotel Management course?
A: The top career/job profiles are mentioned below:
- Front Desk Officer
- Cabin Crew
- Hotel Manager
Q: What are the Top entrances to consider for the Hotel Management course?
A: The top entrances are listed below:
Q: Who are the top recruiters in this field?
A: The top recruiters are as follows:
- Airline Hospitality Industry
- Ship Hospitality Industry
- Event management companies
Q: What are the skills required in this field?
A: Some of the skills are mentioned below:
- The candidate must be good at organization skills.
- Must be excellent in the field of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The zeal for the self-discipline of the student.
- The candidate must be extrovert, co-operative, must be humble and personify the respectful attitude
Q: What are the top colleges providing this course?
A: Some of the top colleges are mentioned below:
Q: What is the admission process for a degree in this course?
A: The admission process for the course study of Hotel Management is obtained through the merit list of the relevant entrance examinations. The merit list of the respective candidates as accordingly to the entrance exam is further with a round of personal interview and the general aptitude for the course in Hotel Management is tested.
Q: What is the duration of the course?
A: The duration of a degree in this course is as follows:
- Bachelor in Hotel Management: 3-4 years
- Master in Hotel Management: 2 Years
Q: What is the examination system?
A: The examination system is Semester wise.