There are different methods for taking admission into M.pharma in Clinical Pharmacy. One is merit-based and another one is entrance based. Now M.Pharma has become the most popular course in India, and for this reason, conducts a graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT). But some other colleges conduct their own entrance tests. Some of the top entrance tests are being conducted for this are listed below.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Joint Entrance Exam (NIPER JEE)
- Birla Institute of Technical Science (BITS) Entrance Exam.
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Entrance Exam
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology Entrance Exam.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Pharmacy (BVP) College, Entrance Test.