Quality Assurance is a 2- year postgraduate Pharmacy course. Quality assurance involves a planned and systematic set of activities implemented to fulfill quality requirements for a product or service. Students enrolled to the course are taught the essential components of quality assurance programs, such as goals, benchmarks, leadership and motivation. The course covers the latest industry trends, standards like ISO and Six Sigma, and the importance of quality assurance in the manufacture of food, service and pharmaceuticals.
1. Anand Pharmacy College, Anand
2. AR College of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidyanagar
3. Babaria Institute of Pharmacy, Vadodara
4. Chitkara University, Patiala
5. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
6. Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal
7. Maharishi Markandeswar University Maulana Campus, Ambala
8. Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
9. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
10. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Admission Process||Direct admission to colleges. Entrance test in some cases.|
Courses and Eligibility
|M. Pharm||1.5 Years||Graduation in B. Pharm from any recognized university||GPAT, TS EAMCET, TS POLYCET, TS PGECET, etc.|
1. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
2. Aurobindo Pharma Limited
3. Lupin Limited
4. Cipla Limited
5. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
6. Cadila Healthcare Limited
7. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited
8. Glenmark Pharma Limited
9. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
10. ManKind Pharma Limited
The admission process for the course is varied, as various institutes have their very own criteria and processes of admission. Admission to the course is often based on the candidate’s obtained merit at the 10+2 level, and often on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam, followed by a round of counselling, wherein the student’s general aptitude for the course is examined, and based on performance in which, students are admitted.
Analytical Techniques I
Quality Management I
Computing & Statistics
Analytical Techniques II
Quality Management II
Product Development II
Project and Dissertation work
1. Academically Inclined
2. Willingness to study further
4. Excellent Technical Skills
5. Organizational Skills
6. Interpersonal Skills
7. Planning Skills
8. Communication Skills
9. Problem Solving Skills
10. Presentation Skills
1. GPAT: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level examination conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The results also determine the eligibility of the students for scholarships and other financial assistance.
2. TS EAMCET: Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission to engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India.
3. TS POLYCET: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a State-level entrance exam for candidates belonging to the State of Telangana. The exam is administered by the Telangana State Board of Technical Education.
4. TS PGECET: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an entrance test for Admission into regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy./ M.Arch) in the State of Telangana. The test is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Career and Job Prospects
|Job Position||Job Description||Average Income in INR|
|Quality Assurance Specialist||The job of a Quality Assurance Specialist is to conduct quality assurance audits of bottler production facilities, ensuring that company standards are maintained and product integrity is preserved. They function as an information source to bottlers and various company departments at times of special and critical quality issues.||6 Lakhs|
|Quality Assurance Tester||The job of a Quality Assurance Tester is to provide the means and measures to test all the aspects of a software solution, both functionally and technically. This is done to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.||4 lakhs|
|Quality Control Executive||The main objective of Quality Control Executives is to test the product for its intended use and make sure that it performs as per the manufacturer's specifications.||10 Lakhs|
|Quality Assurance Analysts||Quality Assurance Analysts manipulate materials and take sample items to make sure that they work properly. Basic Math and computer knowledge are needed when analyzing, calibrating or measuring materials.||4.5 Lakhs|
Q: What are the Career Prospects available after M. Pharm in Quality Assurance?
A: Successful postgraduates of the course are lucratively hired in areas such as:
1. Manufacturing Companies
2. Engineering Companies
3. Automotive Companies
4. Textile Companies
5. Pharmaceutical Companies
6. Processing Companies
7. Service Industries
9. Educational Establishments
10. Government Departments
Q: What are the top entrance exams for admission into M. Pharm Quality Assurance?
A: Here are the top entrance exams for admission into M. Pharm Quality Assurance:
2. TS EAMCET
3. TS POLYCET
4. TS PGECET
Q: What is the process for admission into M. Pharm Quality Assurance?
A: The admission process for the course is varied, as various institutes have their very own criteria and processes of admission. Admission to the course is often based on the candidate’s obtained merit at the 10+2 level, and often on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam, followed by a round of counselling, wherein the student’s general aptitude for the course is examined, and based on performance in which, students are admitted.
Q: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for studying M. Pharm Business Analysis?
A: As a minimum criterion of eligibility, candidates aspiring for admission to the course are needed to have attained the 10+2 qualification in the science stream. Graduation needs to have been completed with a minimum aggregate score of 45 to 50%, and from a recognized university/ institution.