Q: What is child health Paediatric Nursing?
A: Child Health Pediatric nursing is the medical care of the young offspring and children up to adolescence.
Q: What is the job role of a Paediatrician?
A: A Paediatrician Examines infants, adolescents, and young adults to evaluate their growth and development. Evaluates patients to diagnose injuries, illnesses, and developmental problems, Advises patients and their families on proper diet, exercise, and disease prevention and treatment.
Q: What are the Top Colleges offering this Course paediatric nursing?
A: The colleges that offer this course are:
- Bharath University, Chennai
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- SRM University, Kanchipuram
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Q: What is the average salary of a Paediatric Nurse?
A: The average salary of a pediatric nurse is between 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs.