Town and Country Planning Top Colleges, Eligibility, & Syllabus

Admission Process:

  • To study town and country planning you have to clear the entrance exam.
  • If you’re a student of 10+2, then you have to clear any of the entrance exams that I’ve mentioned above to study B. Planning.
  • Then you can apply for masters in town and country planning if you have B.Arch/ B.Planning or B.E. in Civil Engineering with at least 55% marks in aggregate or M.A/M.Sc degree or equivalent in Geography/Economics/Sociology or Statistics with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
  • After clearing the entrance, the candidates have to face group discussion and PI. 



© 2021 | | All Rights Reserved