Q: Who are the top colleges providing this course?
A: The top colleges are mentioned below:
- Arvindbhai Patel Institute of Environmental Design
- BIT (Birla Institute of Technology), Ranchi
- CEPT (Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology) University
- School of Planning & Architecture
- UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) University
Q: What is the principal objective of this course?
A: The principal objective of this course is to impart proper knowledge regarding the issues of land use, understand the different kinds of planning processes such as environmental planning, land planning, and financial planning for the costing of land recreation, social and economic factors affecting urban areas
Q: What is the duration of these courses?
A: Undergraduate course, B.tech is of 4 years and P.G. Master in Planning is of 2 Years.
Q: What are the top career profiles associated with this course?
A: Some of the top careers are mentioned below:
- Urban Planner
- Project Planner
- Urban Manager
- Regional Planner
Q: What are the top entrances for regional planning?
A: The top entrances are mentioned below:
- Jee Main
Q: What are the skills required in this course?
A: Some of the skills are mentioned below:
- Vision: the ability to envision the physical and social alternatives to the existing urban context.
- Data collection: Often in challenging the environments over a short period of time, requires not only qualitative or quantitative research skills but also shares exceptional organization skills and the adaptation to changing circumstances.
- Analysis: The sense of demographic information to recognize urban trends.The analysis of the overall context, its data, and the stakeholders make the early stages of this planning process.
For more details please check the skill section.
Q: Who are the top recruiters in this field?
A: some of the top recruiters are mentioned below:
- All India Institute of Local Self-Government
- CIDCO, GSK, and Company
- IBI Group, L&T Infrastructure Engineering Ltd
- Ernst & Young
- Egis India
Q: What is the minimum eligibility for this course?
A: The minimum eligibility for U.G. is 45% marks in 10+2 in science and for P.G. is B.Arch/B.E (Civil)/B.Planning/M.A or M.Sc in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics with at least 50% in aggregate or equivalent