NEET PG/MDS 2020 counselling resumes, Check 1st Round Result
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the provisional seat allotment list for the first round of NEET PG counselling 2020.. An hour before the result, the authority had released the official notice on resumption of the NEET PG/MDS 2020 counselling for round one. A total of 13,237 MD/MS/PG Diploma and 1,144 MDS candidates have been shortlisted through NEET PG/MDS counselling under All India Quota (AIQ), deemed/central universities, ESIC and AFMC institutes.
The final seat allotment list also released by MCC on April 10. Candidates who have been allocated a seat and are desirous of keeping it need to report to the said institute up to April 20. To ease this process, MCC has also introduced the facility of online confirmation.
Aspirants will be required to report at the respective colleges for completion of admission process till April 20, 2020. Candidates can either report to the allotted college physically or they can report in online mode to allotted colleges.
To check the provisional Medical result for first round of counselling- Click here
To check the provisional Dental result for first round of counselling- Click here
NEET PG Counselling 2020: Impact of COVID-19 on Reporting Phase
Due to the spread of novel coronavirus, many candidates will not be able to physically report to the respective institutes. Understanding this concern, MCC has given the option of online reporting for NEET PG 2020 counselling this year. Both online and offline modes of the reporting phase have been explained below.
Physical Reporting: Candidate reports to the allocated institute in person along with all the documents (in original). He/she deposits the fee and starts duties.
Online Reporting: Candidate sends an email confirmation to the official email ID of the respective institute. He/she also has to attach copies of the required documents online and pay the requisite fee online.
Candidates are requested to to proceed for Physical/ Online Reporting (E-Joining) to the allotted college from 13th April, 2020 onwards after downloading their allotted letters.
NEET PG Counselling 2020: Important Dates for Round One
|Provisional seat allotment list||9th April 2020|
|Final seat allotment list||10th April 2020|
|Last date for reporting to the institute||20th April 2020|
Below is the list of documents required for verification while reporting at the particular college. Any candidate without any document will not be allowed to take admission.
- Mark sheet of MBBS (1, 2 and 3 professional examinations)
- NEET PG admit card 2020
- MBBS degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Certificate for completion of internship from the head of the institute stating the completion of internship on or before March 31, 2020
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- High school/higher secondary certificate/date of birth for birth proof
- One identification proof - PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport and Aadhaar card
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable (in English or Hindi)
- OBC certificate issued by competent authority
- Disability certificate issued by the medical board only
Latest Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Read, A List of Dates Extended by NTA for Submission of Online Application Forms