NEET MDS Registration Starts Today, Check Details Here
The application form of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) courses for 2020 has been released today i.e. 11th October 2019 by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The Last Date of filling the application form is October 31st, 2019.
Only those candidate who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for NEET MDS:
- Candidate must have a BDS degree or have a provisional BDS pass certificate issued by a recognized dental institute of India with a minimum aggregate mark of 50%
- The candidate possessing a PG Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) is also eligible
- Candidates who have completed the one-year internship after BDS are also eligible
Steps to apply
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of NBE
- Click on "NEET-MDS"
- In the Links section, click on "New Registration"
- Enter all the necessary details and click on "submit"
- Your user ID and password will be sent to your provided email address
Step 2: Filling the application form
- Login using user ID and password
- Click on "Go to application form"
- Fill all the necessary sections such as personal and academic details
Step 3. Upload Documents
Upload the following documents with mentioned size and specifications:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
Step 4. Payment
Payment can be made through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. The application fee for the various category is:
- General: 3750
- Other Backward Classes: 3750
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 2750
- PWD: 2750
|Application Form Release||October 11, 2019|
|Application Form Closing||October 31, 2019|
|Exam Date||December 20, 2019|
|Result Declaration ||January 20, 2020 (Tentative)|
Here is the official link of NBE to apply