MH CET LAW 2020 Registration Date Extended, Exam Date Announced
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra has announced the new schedule for the conduct of MH CET law 2020 for both the 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB programs. The registration last date of 3 Year LLB Program has been extended till 30th May 2020. Students who have not registered can apply using the registration link given here. However, there is no change in the application deadline for the 5-year LLB program
MH CET law 2020 exam for the 5-year program will now be conducted on 24th July 2020. Meanwhile, the entrance exam for the 3-year program, has been postponed to 6th August 2020. With the postponement of the exam, subsequent exam schedules like a declaration of result and counseling will be also extended. Students are advised to check the official website in order to not miss any kind of notification regarding the exam.
Read to Know, Top Law Colleges in 2020 - Admissions, Fees, Placements, Exams
|Event||Dates (Five-year LLB)||Dates (Three-year LLB)|
|Commencement of Application Form||21st January 2020||19th March, 2020|
|End of Application form||6th March 2020||30th May 2020|
|Release of Admit card|| New dates to be announced soon||5th June 2020|
|MH CET Law 2020 exam||24th July 2020||6th August 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|| To be notified|
Steps to Apply for MH CET Law 2020:
- Go to the official website of MH CET Law
- Click on " MAH-LLB (5 Years) CET-2020 (Integrated Course)" present in the "Under Graduate Courses" section in the homepage
- Click on "New Registration"
- Provide the basic info and click on "Save & Next"
- Upload scanned images of photo and signature
- Provide all the necessary details
- Pay the application fee and then click on "Submit"
To Apply, Click Here
MH CET LAW 2020 Eligibility
- The candidate should have completed their 12th or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with a minimum mark of 45 % in aggregate (42% for reserved category candidates).
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
For more details about MH CET Law 2020 Eligibility, Click Here
MH CET Law or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law is a national level exam conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra to grant admissions to law colleges across the state. The candidates interested in pursuing their career in law appear for this exam. The schedule for MH CET LAW 2020 has been announced by the conducting authority that will be conducted in 18 cities of Maharashtra. The exam is conducted separately for an integrated LLB course(5years) and LLB course (3 years) The seat intake capacity of the 5-year program is around 5000 whereas 15,000 seats are there for the 3-year course.
The seat intake for the two programs are:
- 3-year LLB - More than 15000 (approx)
- 5-year LLB - Around 10,000 (approx)
10 Trending Career Options for you, Being a Law Student
MH CET Law Best preparation Books, Tips, How to Prepare for Exam?