JIPMER PG 2020 Registration Ends Today. Exam in June
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry will end the online registration process of the JIPMER PG 2020 July Session (MD/MS, MDS) today i.e. 18 May 2020. The registration deadline was extended due to the extension of the nationwide lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The exam will be conducted on 21 June 2020. Check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of JIPMER
- Click on "JIPMER MD/MS and MDS - July 2020" in the "Latest Updates" section
- Then click on "Apply Online"
- Register by providing all the necessary details
- Your User ID and password will be sent to the registered e-mail
- Use those credentials to log in
- Fill the application form by providing details such as personal, academic, contact, internship, etc.
- Choose the exam centres
- Upload photograph and signature with specifications mentioned
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking
- Review the application form then take a print out for future use
|Orthopaedic Physically Challenged||Exempted from paying application form fee|
To Apply, Click Here
JIPMER PG 2020 Important Dates (July Session)
|Online registration closing date||4th March 2020|
|Online registration closing date||18th May 2020|
|Admit card availability||5th June 2020|
|Exam Date||21st June 2020|
|Result declaration||July 2020|
AIIMS PG 2020 Registration Ends on 18 May
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria:
- MD/MS course: Candidate must have an MBBS Degree or any other equivalent degree from the Medical Council of India
- MDS course: Candidates must have a BDS degree or other equivalent degrees from the Dental Council of India (DCI)
For more details about JIPMER PG Eligibility, Click Here
JIPMER PG entrance exam is a computer-based test conducted for admissions to 100 Masters of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) seats offered at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry. JIPMER PG is conducted twice a year for the session of January and July.
8 Keys to crack Medical Entrance exams at first attempt
5 Things to Do Before Choosing Medicine as a career