IPU CET 2020 Last Date of Registration Extended. Check Details
Sarada Prasad Rath
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has extended the deadline for submission of the application form of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2020) till 20 July 2020 due to the circumstances in the country for COVID-19 pandemic. The application form correction window is also changed to July 21 - 23, 2020. The exam date will be announced in a short period of time. There is no further extension of the online submission of the MBA application form through the CAT score.
IPU CET 2020 Important Dates
||3 March 2020
||20 July 2020
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates
||21 - 23 July 2020
||To be announced
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of GGSIPU
- Click on the Online Application Form (2020-21)
- Read all the major instructions given before filling up the form and select the checkbox
- Fill all the required details properly and they must genuine to the very best
- Upload all the documents required in the prescribed format and check all details before final submission
- Proceed to the payment section and pay the required amount.
- Download the student copy of the application process and keep it for future use.
To Apply, Click here
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2020) is a university-level entrance exam administrated by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It is conducted every year to offer admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc.
Read here, Career Prospects beyond Medical and Engineering
Also read, Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?