CSIR-UGC NET Application Form to Release Today, Here's all Need to Know
UGC NET application form 2020 will be released by National Testing Agency (NTA) Today on March 16. Candidates will be able to fill the UGC NET online form on the official website of the exam latest by April 16. The UGC NET 2020 exam will be conducted from June 15-20.
Aspiring Candidates for Lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship can fill CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form in online mode only at the official website of NTA – csirnet.nta.nic.in. The application fees for General is INR 1000, INR 500 for OBC and EWS and INR 250 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. The official link will be available below for the registration when its online.
Important Dates CSIR UGC NET 2020:
Here the important dates are given below :
Steps to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2020
|CSIR NET Notification to Release on||16th March 2020|
|CSIR NET Registration 2020 to begin on||16th March 2020|
|Last day to fill CSIR NET 2020 Application Form||15th April 2020|
|Issue of CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card||15th May 2020 |
|CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam||21st June 2020|
|CSIR NET 2020 Result||5th July 2020|
Candidates can apply for the exam by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: CSIR NET Online Registration
- Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 3: Fill CSIR NET 2020 Application Form
- Step 4: Pay CSIR NET Application Fee
Documents Required Beforehand for CSIR UGC NET Registration 2020:
The following information and documents are required to fill the application form of CSIR UGC NET 2020:
- An active email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Marksheets of class 10, 12, graduation and post-graduation
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned image of your signature
- Category/ Disability certificate if applicable
- Banking details to make the fee payment.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility
- All the aspirants willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2020 must be citizens of India.
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on July 1, 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professorship.
- Candidates must possess any one of the following degrees – M.Sc, Integrated BS/ MS, BS- 4 years, B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBBS with at least 55% marks for General/ OBC and EWS category and 50% for SC/ ST and PwD category.
- Candidates enrolled in the above degrees are also eligible for the exam provided they complete the degree within 2 years.
Read, Career Prospects beyond Medical and Engineering
Also Read, The First Job..... A dream come true ? or a nightmare in real ??